|Season 3, Episode 13|
|Air date||January 19, 2013|
|Written by||Melody Fox|
|Directed by||James Head|
"The Girl in the Painting"
No amount of complaining will get Jeremy and Chelsea out of a family vacation with their parents, but when they stumble upon a hotel where the staff doesn't take kindly to children (to the point that they brainwash the parents into despising them and sacrifice the kids into a white void located inside the painting of the hotel's founder), the two must work together to stop their parents from being brainwashed.
- Grayson Gabriel as Todd Baker
- Barclay Hope as Dad
- Allison Hossack as Mom
- Matthew Knight as Jeremy
- Teryl Rothery as Mrs. Baker
- Matreya Scarrwener as Chelsea
- Reg Tupper as Mr. Grady the Desk Clerk
- The Benefactor
- Allison Hossack also appeared in the season 2 episode "The Hole."
- Matthew Knight also appeared in the season 1 episode "Alien Candy."
- Reg Tupper also appeared in the season 1 episode "My Sister the Witch."
- While this episode is not a direct of adaption of anything, it has similarities to the short story "Are we there yet?" from The Haunting Hour. They both involve kids going on a road trip with their parents they do not want to be on, and they have a scary experience in a hotel that teaches them to not be so ungrateful. Although the kids in the story were still generally nice despite this and both stories go in wildly different directions.
- Barclay Hope (Dad) previously played the dad in the Goosebumps episode Piano Lessons Can Be Murder.
|The Haunting Hour Episodes|