|Season 1, Episode 9|
|Air date||February 12, 2011|
|Written by||Jed Elinoff|
|Directed by||Terry Ingram|
Game Over is the ninth episode of R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour: The Series.
Kelly "Kell-Raiser" and his friend named Gooch, buy a new video game called "Zee Town" that comes to life and pits players against each other.
An expert gamer named Kelly finally has a chance to be the best when he receives a mysterious game called Zee Town from a mysterious stranger named Major Mayhem (the Game Master). He was instructed to play alone, but later that night, he shares the game with his friend Gooch, but upon doing so the two of them realize that the game is actually real all along.
As they team up with their newfound allies named Sean and Mika, they must all fight their way out. Soon after Sean and Mika get kidnapped, and Gooch sacrifices himself because he knows only Kelly himself can beat the game. Kelly reaches the boss level and is allowed to choose any weapons of his choice. He chooses his friends, however.
After beating the final and last boss, which turns out to be Major Mayhem himself, Kelly ends up stuck in the game as the new game master, as he's beaten the former game master (while everyone else can leave the game).
The episode ends with an unnamed boy playing "Zee Town" and Kell-Raiser pulling him into the game.
- Johnny Ji as Sean
- Diana Sadat as Mika
- Rob Hayter as Kitchen Zombie
- David Sobolov as Game Master (Voice)
- Elias Brown as The Video Gamer
- Lani Gelera as Zombie Business Woman
- Mike Desabrais as Zombie Mechanics
- Kye Walstrom as Zombie Paperboy
- Jeremy Dangerfield as Zombie Old Man
- Fraser Aitcheson as Zombie Body Builder
- Kimani Ray Smith as Zombie Hipster
* Calum Worthy actually worked with showrunners Billy Brown/Dan Angel before, appearing in an episode of their show Night Visions.