|Season 3, Episode 1-2|
|Air date||October 13, 2012|
|Written by|| Erik Patterson|
|Directed by||Neill Fearnley|
"The Return of Lilly D."
Mike and Cristen are sent to live with their grandfather in a retirement community -- and soon find out that everyone there is out for their blood (literally) and that their grandfather may be a bloodsucker.
The episode plot is to be written.
- The vampire sheriff is actually glad most the of the community is gone, suggesting it was getting too crowded.
- Christopher Lloyd as Grandpa Walt Montgomery
- Mitchell Kummen as Mike
- Chanelle Peloso as Cristen
- Mary Black as Gladys
- Patti Allan as Shirley
- Ken Camroux as Harold
- Brenda McDonald as Killer Old Lady
- Gina Stockdale as Sampler Lady
- Maggie Sullivun as Old Lady
- Rebecca Toolan as Eleanor
- This is Chanelle Peloso's second time on The Haunting Hour.
- Mary Black previously appeared in Flight.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.