|Season 3, Episode 7|
|Air date||November 17, 2012|
|Written by||Natalie Lapointe & Greg Yolen|
|Directed by||Ken Friss|
"My Imaginary Friend"
It is always a good day when Georgia gets a post card from her traveling father, but the good times turn bad when Georgia begins seeing a dark spirit following her father in his photos.
Georgia enjoys getting mail from her father while he's traveling until she sees a dark shadow in the picture. The next picture shows the shadow right next to her dad. After having bad dreams she realizes she is being haunted by an alp that can possess small objects. When her father returns with a doll, she destoys it that night believing it carried the alp. Her dad comes out and reveals his red eyes saying "daddy's not here" as Georgia screams in terror.
- Mackenzie Foy as Georgia Lomin
- Kurt Evans as Sam Lomin
- Johannah Newmarch as Monica Lomin
- Chris Gauthier as Mailman Tim
- The Alp
- Mackenzie Foy, who plays Georgia Lomin, previously starred as Natalie in the season 2 episode "The Return of Lilly D.".
- Kurt Evans, who appears as Sam Lomin, also portrayed Donald Morgan in the season 1 episode "A Creature Was Stirring,"
- Johannah Newmarch, who appears as Monica Lomin, also portrayed Brenda in the season 2 episode "Flight,"
- This is the first episode written by Natalie Lapointe & Greg Yolen.