|Return of the Pumpkinhead|
|Season 4, Episode 5|
|Air date||October 25, 2014|
|Written by||Erik Patterson & Jessica Scott|
|Directed by||Jon Rosenbaum|
"Near Mint Condition"
Return of the Pumpkin Heads is the fifth episode of the fourth season of R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour.
Karen and her own family move to a farm that used to belong to Farmer Palmer, an insane farmer who kidnapped, decapitated, and mutated several kids (who trespassed on his property) into a murderous pumpkin-headed zombies, and learn that Farmer Palmer may be dead, but his pumpkins are alive and ready to claim more victims.
In a sequel to "Pumpkin Head," Farmer Palmer has died and two siblings named Karen and Zachary have moved into an old, rundown house with their parents. A little boy in a skeleton costume named Miller tells Karen and Zachary the story of Farmer Palmer, the story of the pumpkin heads that he created. The boy says that the pumpkins felt abandoned after Farmer Palmer's death. Karen and Zachary start hearing an odd noises, and their father is trying to tend the pumpkins, but he was attacked by a pumpkin head. Zachary is surprised by a scarecrow in a closet (that he tackled earlier) but he and Karen think that it's a prank by the boy in the costume from earlier and go out to find him. Their mom is attacked by the pumpkin heads. They don't find the skeleton boy at all, but his mom looking for him and she is also attacked. The siblings run back to the house after hearing their own mom's scream but they don't find her. When they go to the pumpkin patch, Karen and Zachary find both of their parents has turned into pumpkins. They hurry them to the car to flee and are about to drive off, but their parents stop them having become full pumpkin heads.
- Harrison MacDonald - Zack
- Freya Tingley - Karen
- Sean Michael Kyer - Miller
- Steve Bacic - Zachary and Karen's Dad
- Sarah-Jane Redmond - Zack and Karen's Mom
- Meghan Black - Miller's Mom
- Taylor Tai - Pumpkin head 1
- Chandler Watson - Pumpkin head 2
- Matt Phillips - Pumpkin head 3
- It is confirmed in this episode that Dave from Pumpkinhead managed to survive his encounter and escape from the pumpkin heads and go to the police station. It is unknown what happened to him after the events of this episode.
- This is the only episode to be directed by Jon Rosenbaum. He is primirally known for Disney Channel content such as episodes of ANT Farm. He also directed "Cop and a Half: New Recruit" which was produced by Dan Angel, one of the creators of this show.