|Season 3, Episode 14|
|Air date||February 9, 2013|
|Written by||Natalie Lapointe & Greg Yolen|
|Directed by||Ken Friss|
A chemistry class explosion brings a lonely girl named Maggie face-to-face with the Greco-Roman god of love himself, Cupid (depicted as a middle-aged man in a white and red suit instead of a baby or the, young man with wings, as those are old photographs), who offers to shoot an arrow at her crush, Brendan, and make him fall for her. However, when Maggie fears the love potion will wear off after seeing Brendan rehearse Romeo and Juliet with another girl, Maggie asks Cupid for another love arrow to Brendon -- which drives Brendan into an obsessive, love-induced insanity that gets worse when Maggie decides to break up with him.
- Emma Grabinsky as Maggie
- Nick Purcha as Stuart
- David DeLuise as Cupid
- Joel Semande as Brendan
- Rukiya Bernard as Mrs. Stevensons
- Rachelle Gillis as Girl # 1
- This is Nick Purcha's third time since in the season 1 episode "Lights Out" and the season 2 episode "Mascot".
- This is Emma Grabinsky's third time since in the season 1 episode "Ghostly Stare" and season 2 episode "Creature Feature".
- This was the season finale episode for Season 3, even though there were twelve additional episodes that didn't air during the third season (except in most foreign dubs), but were made during the third season production cycle. Those missing 12 episodes have been compiled to make a fourth season.