|The Most Evil Sorcerer|
|Season 2, Episode 13-14|
|Air date||January 7, 2012|
|Written by||Melody Fox|
|Directed by||Peter DeLuise|
"The Most Evil Sorcerer" is the thirteenth and fourteenth episode of the second season of R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour: The Series. It first aired on January 7, 2012.
In a medieval English town ruled under a corrupt sorcerer named Margolin, two teens named Ned and Sara, set out to dethrone the sorcerer and rid him of his magic.
When Ned and Sara discover that the sorceress named Gresilda who helped them dethrone the evil sorcerer Margolin was taught black magic by him, Ned takes revenge against the sorceress, and Sara worries that Ned's obsession to learn magic may drive them apart.
Two siblings Ned and Sara are apprentices to a powerful sorcerer named Margolin who abuses them like a slaves, as shown when Sara says something, the sorcerer takes her tongue away, but she recovers it.
- Jodelle Ferland as Sara
- Connor Price as Ned
- Gina Holden as Gresilda
- Michael Ironside as Margolin
- Karin Konoval as Old Gresilda
- Jacob Blair as Hiker
- Jodelle Ferland also starred in the season 1 episode "My Sister the Witch".
- Connor Price also appeared in the season 1 two-part episode "Really You".
- Gina Holden, who portrays Gresilda, also appeared in the season 1 episode "The Walls".
- Karin Konoval, who plays Old Gresilda, also appeared in the season 1 episode "Wrong Number".
- This is the first and only "Haunting Hour" episode to have taken place in the past.
- The two episodes are based upon a short story with the same name that appeared in the 1999 anthology Nightmare Hour. The short story would later have a sequel entitled How to Bargain with a Dragon that appeared in the 2001 The Haunting Hour prose anthology.
- Guest star Michael Ironside & Guest Director Peter DeLuise worked together in the 3rd and final season of SeaQuest DSV, which was renamed SeaQuest 2032. DeLuise was absent from episodes 4, 7 & 13 of that season, the latter being the series finale.